Saturday, April 14, 2012

Best night possible

Hi everyone!!! Its 537am and the last time that I posted a blog at this time it didn't turn out this well, but I am going to give it a try.

I HAD THE BEST NIGHT EVER!!!!!!

I have been DJ ing at a bar for the last 3 years and they have treated me like family since day one.  Its called Poplar Place.  I have met so many people from this place and built friendships that you wouldn't believe.

Tonight started like every other Friday night....I'm so tried that I didn't want to go to work like the rest of us do everyday of the week.  Today started off messed up.  I had to run errands that lasted pretty much the whole day (its was a terrible rainy day).  I had to work a show tonight at 930 so when i got done with my errands it was about 630 so I took a nap, and that is when the best night I have had in a long time happened.

This bar that I am talking about is 35 mins away from my house so its a long haul to have any friends that want to come with me to the show.  I understand that people don't want to drive that far and drink, then have to drive home.

Since I am handicap I always have a friend (or my brother) help me set up.  Tonight I had the pleasure of having Brett (aka Preach) help me setup.  The plan was he was going to just help me setup, but he didn't have any plans tonight so he ended up staying with me during the whole show (which I couldn't be more happy about).

 When we got to the bar its was pretty dead for the most part.  But, things  quickly changed.  I start my show at 930ish, at 1015 tonight we had a party bus show up with about 50 people.  That is a big rush for a bar and also the DJ.  The bad part about it is that the group only stayed for one drink and they left.  The rest of the night was filled with rock, country, and hip hop music.

 The following is some pictures of the night I hope that you enjoy

 Always have to get in good with the door man
 Me and Amy I had to tell her a secret (or kiss her on her ear LOL!)
 Give me some lovin!!! LOl
 It pays to be the DJ!!!!
 She didn't want to be left out!!!!
 You motorboatin SOB!!!!! (they are built for speed, not comfort)
 Me trying to hold up the brick wall.
 Me and my friend Stacy's Mom...lol
 Me and Alysia
 Amy got tired of me getting kisses from all the other girls so she smacked me!!!!

 Special thanks to Preach for taking the pictures!!!!!

We finished at 2am and me and preach headed home, but not before stopping at hardee's for some breakfast.  I also have a wedding tomm night that will keep me and preach busy.  I want to say has been the best night in a long time.


 DJ Song of the night





Carrie Underwood "Good Girl"








7 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lot of fun - glad you had such a great night. And soooooooo much kissing ;-)

    Good times are so much more enjoyable when they aren't quite expected.

    Loved the pictures and I'm listening to your DJ song of the night right now... I'll wait for it to end before submitting this bit of feedback.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks bozo for commenting again!!! Always enjoy it...I also enjoyed your picture!!! I sleep in a mask as well ( just kidding)!!!

      Yeah the kissing is just a bonus. I had preach there taking picture for me.

      Also to sometime you get smacked for it...

      Delete
    2. Avocado mask always makes for a nice snack ;-)

      Delete
  2. haha You seem so happy and it really seems like a fun night. I'm glad you had such a great night.

    Also, I swear that you must be listing songs straight from my laptop because I know that one too. It's actually my latest song addiction, that I want to listen to over and over and over again. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I have fun whever I go I,just dont take pictures very often....i also forget that I have a smartphone as well....

      I love all music hopefully I,will pick one that you havent heard

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. there is always next time!!! I would invite you, but I don't know who you are!!!! LOL

      Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.

      Delete

I love my stats, but love comments even more. Leave something and let me know what you think.